The third of these notebooks I have made, this one being A6, rather than A7. This one is a present for friends who are getting married and travelling through Brazil on their honeymoon. For my third one I was pretty pleased.
Again I made my own book cloth and found using a roller a much easier way of applying the glue, rather than a pasting brush (blog on this to follow soon).
This is also the first time I have made and added headbands and a ribbon.
Without a doubt the weak point of the book is the cutting of the edges of the pages. A heavy duty craft knife and ruler is really only suitable for very small, thin books. So I am going to have to think about how I can make a bookbinding plough...